Pasadena Youth Works is a collaboration among many government, education, arts, civic and non-profit organizations.
Working together, we all strive to provide excellent educational and work experience opportunities for students in Pasadena.
We are very grateful to our partners:
- Armory Center for the Arts www.armoryarts.org
- Ideal Youth summer youth internships, www.idealyouth.org, 626-796-7164, ext. 16, email@example.com
- Pasadena Unified School District College and Career Pathways PUSD career academies www.pasedfoundation.org/programs/college-and-career-pathways/ Kristina Turley, Ed.D., Coordinator III, College and Career Pathways, firstname.lastname@example.org (626)396-3600 x88426
- The City of Pasadena www.cityofpasadena.net
- Pasadena Chamber of Commerce and Civic Association www.pasadena-chamber.org
- Pasadena Unified School District www.pusd.us
- Foothill Workforce Investment Board summer youth employment and foster youth employment, www.foothilletc.org, Sarah Mendoza Jaime, 626.584.8383, email@example.com
- City of Pasadena Ambassador Youth Program www.cityofpasadena.net, Lola Osborne 626.744.4791, losborne @cityofpasadena.net
- City of Pasadena Human Services and Recreation summer youth employment in parks, pools and more www.cityofpasadena.net/HumanServices/ 626-744-4724 firstname.lastname@example.org
- City of Pasadena Summer Rose Program summer youth employment http://cityofpasadena.net/HumanServices/Summer-Rose-Program/ 626-744-6530 email@example.com
- Day One work readiness and internship training www.dayonepasadena.org 626-229-9750 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reading Partners volunteer to help a child struggling with reading www.readingpartners.org 213-399-8599 Chloe Oliveras, Community Engagement Associate email@example.com
- Pasadena City College http://www.pasadena.edu/
- Huntington Hospital http://www.huntingtonhospital.org/
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/
We also collaborate in our efforts with the Flintridge Center in Pasadena.
Special thanks for our major donors the Wells Fargo Fundation and Bolton Foundation.